First Aired: December 16, 2005
Hot holiday toys; style expert Lloyd Boston's guide to hassle-free holiday shopping; gifts costing $10 or less. Also: the “12 Days of Christmas” giveaway continues; a viewer and a studio-audience member win tickets for the show's 2000th episode in February 2006.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. Luke Is The Bachelorette's Boneheaded Mistake
- 3. The Big Brother 21 Premiere Reveals a Truly Game-Changing Twist
- 4. Big Brother Vet JC Mounduix Dishes on the Season 21 House, Cast, and Live Feed Leaks
- 5. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 6. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 7. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?