Season 3, Episode 6 Search for a New Queen
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: May 10, 2009
With the quest for a new queen underway, a German emissary to the court suggests the King consider the two unmarried sisters of Duke William of Cleves, but Henry shows an inclination to taking a French bride. A number of clerics take exception to the introduction of Henry's "Six Articles of Faith" doctrine; Henry appoints Brandon the King's representative at court on the occasion of Henry's absence.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. A Blue Bloods Alum Is Headed to Manifest Season 2 as Ben's Ex
- 4. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 5. Dancing With the Stars Host Tom Bergeron Speaks Out Against Sean Spicer Casting Decision
- 6. What's New on Netflix in September
- 7. What's Leaving Netflix in September 2019