Season 1, Episode 9 In the Midst of Strangers
First Aired: November 25, 1972
A mystery linking a mugging to the murder of a housing commissioner. Stone: Karl Malden. Keller: Michael Douglas. Wally: David Wayne. Hailey: Robert Foxworth. Page: David Pritchard. Crowell: Dennis Redfield. Rhinelander: Richard Eastham. Harriet: Louise Latham.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown