Season 4, Episode 1 For All Debts Public and Private
First Aired: September 15, 2002
In the fourth-season opener, Carmela is concerned about the family's financial future; Zellman (Peter Riegert) gives Tony a tip on a money-making venture; Uncle Junior worries about his upcoming trial; Christopher repays an old debt; and Bobby gets a promotion. Danielle: Lola Glaudini. Johnny Sack: Vincent Curatola. Bobby: Steven R. Schirripa. Written by David Chase.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Should Veronica Mars Continue After Season 4?
- 2. The Brady Bunch Cast Is Reuniting for Specials on Discovery and Food Network
- 3. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 4. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'
- 5. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 6. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 7. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress