Season 1, Episode 1 Part 1
First Aired: November 14, 1979
In Part 1 of this two-part adaptation of John Jakes' third Kent Family novel, the saga turns from aging Revolutionary veteran Philip Kent (Martin Milner) to his two sons: Abraham (Randolph Mantooth), who tries various occupations; and Gilbert (George Deloy), who seems content with publishing, like his father. Elizabeth: Delta Burke. Peggy Kent: Barbara Rush. Pleasant: Ross Martin. Harriet: Harriet Karr. Clapper: Robert Reed. Edna Clapper: Julie Gregg. Pell: Vic Morrow. Gen. Wayne: Allan Rich.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Why Walter White's Cameo on El Camino Was So Important for the Breaking Bad Movie
- 2. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live
- 3. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 4. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 5. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 6. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 7. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino