Season 3, Episode 2 The Silverman and the Pillows
First Aired: February 11, 2010
Irked when an author of children's books spoils her brunch plans, Sarah launches an off-color TV show for kids, which spawns an opposition group that leads to a spirited debate with Jay on "Real Time With Bill Maher."
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans
- 2. Everything We Know About Apple's Streaming Service, Apple TV+
- 3. The Case Against Adnan Syed Is the Retrial He May Never Get
- 4. The 100's Bob Morley Says Bellamy Will Spend Season 6 Rebuilding Trust with Clarke
- 5. Everything We Know About Apple TV+ Shows
- 6. Here's the Game of Thrones Season Maisie Williams Thinks Fans Should Revisit Ahead of Season 8
- 7. The Resident and 9-1-1 Renewed for Season 3 at Fox