Triple Oscar winner Walter Brennan is Amos, head of a West Virginia clan on a California ranch, in a popular sitcom that paved the way for such rural hits as `The Beverly Hillbillies' and `The Andy Griffith Show.' Amos is the granddad who `roars like a lion but [is] gentle as a lamb,' sharing his wisdom with kin like grandson Luke and daughter-in-law Kate, and the farmhand Pepino.
- 1. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 2. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 3. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 4. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 5. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 6. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 7. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained