Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The Giudices and Gorgas continue to grow close at Joe Giudice's late father's house in the Catskills, but questions remain as to whether this newfound closeness is too good to be true. Teresa shares shocking stories from prison. Joe Gorga visits Teresa in prison for the first time.
During what may be the Giudices' last trip to their shore house before it goes on the auction block, Joe Giudice and the girls celebrate the 4th of July with the Gorgas, but the trip is bittersweet as Joe Giudice prepares the girls for his own prison term. Joe Giudice dines with an ex-convict to hear all about prison life.
The Giudice family face important milestones without their beloved matriarch - from Gia's prom to the anniversary of Joe's father's death. Extended family, including her brother Joe Gorga, sister-in-law Melissa and cousin Rosie Pierri, rally to support Joe Giudice and the girls.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet