Season 1, Episode 4 It's My Party and I'll Spend if I Want To
First Aired: November 4, 2010
Taylor spends no less than $50,000 on an extravagant tea party for her daughter's fourth birthday, yet that pales next to the gift her husband presents. Elsewhere, Camille unwinds at her Hawaii home while shedding light on her marriage, and a birthday surprise awaits Lisa.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Isaac Hempstead Wright Isn't Buying That Evil Bran Game of Thrones Fan Theory
- 2. Maisie Williams Shuts Down Game of Thrones Fan Theory About the Night King's Death
- 3. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 4. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 5. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 6. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 7. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion