Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Alanna and Kevin hear woeful sounds emanating from the Workshop where they find Uncle Norm all twisted up in string with what sort of looks like a kite dangling from the end of it. Uncle Norm explains that he saw people in the park having a lot of fun whi
Kevin and Alanna find a somewhat frustrated Uncle Norm struggling with a jigsaw puzzle. As it happens Kevin has a project for class and he's chosen to focus on a very different kind of puzzle, a Chinese puzzle called a tangram. It's not the same as a trad
The Kids have dealt with all sorts of weird and wonderful days as Rads, from Monday to Sunday, but every week their least favourite day is Chore Day! And it seems to Kevin that almost every time he spins the CHORE SPINNER he lands on "Dust the shelves."
The Rads arrive at the workshop to find Uncle Norm, surrounded by dominoes, dice, board games, chess pieces, random jigsaw puzzle pieces, and a "twister game" spinner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics