Season 8, Episode 4 Blessed Are They
First Aired: October 19, 2003
Troubling cases affect Sheila (Sharon Stone), who's further losing her grip on reality; Eugene, who deals with a disturbed client's double murder; and Ellenor, who's haunted by a manipulative killer. Stanfield: Chris O'Donnell. Roland Huff: Ken Campbell. Judge Wallace: Ron McLarty.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox