Season 5, Episode 19 Home of the Brave
First Aired: April 22, 2001
A rape trial pits Helen against shrewd defense attorney Solomon Tager (Gary Cole); a civil suit reunites Eugene with bungling lawyer Harland Bassett (Ernie Sabella); a complex drug-possession case is tied to a murder investigation. Christine: Kate Mulligan. Manny: Maurice Compte. Hector: Rey Gallegos. Meredith Danzer: Megan Henning. Benjamin Smith: Chris McKenna. Helen: Lara Flynn Boyle.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought