Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
From a $2 million private oasis in the Las Vegas desert, to the world's largest wave pool, to a Moroccan palace in the heart of Houston, these are the deepest, biggest and most jaw-dropping swimming pools in the world.
Anthony is building a Texas-sized pool to blend seamlessly into the landscape of a 300-acre ranch. But to give the homeowners their dream oasis, Anthony and the gang must battle bugs and think big to help the family beat the blazing Texas heat.
A family in Texas needs Anthony's help transforming their backyard into a tranquil English garden, but their sloped, tree-lined yard presents a logistical challenge for the team.
A busy firefighter and his family need Anthony's help to fix the do-it-yourself pool project they started - they want him to convert their muddy hole into a beautiful natural pool they can actually use.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 2. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 3. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 4. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 5. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us
- 6. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 7. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor