Cast See all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Marcus chooses the final two candidates and gives them their most important challenge yet: walking a day in his shoes. The finalists are tasked with assessing a struggling local business and putting together an investment plan. Based on this information, Marcus will finally determine who The Partner will be.
Things get personal when Marcus puts the candidates to work in his current Chicago stores. Some excel and some fall behind when faced with real-life business challenges. It’s crunch time for the candidates to prove that they really knows their stuff and can take the heat.
Marcus gets to know who the five remaining candidates really are in a series of character tests. First, they must create a marketing campaign to show who they are as a brand. Then, Marcus challenges their backbones during a complex investment assessment.
In this series premiere, ten candidates arrive in Chicago to compete for a position working alongside Marcus Lemonis and an equity stake in his multi-million dollar company. Marcus puts the finalists to the test by challenging their communication skills.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Syfy Cancels George R.R. Martin Series Nightflyers
- 2. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 3. This Is Us' Beth Episode Gave Us the First True, Good Cry of the Season
- 4. NCIS' Sean Murray Weighs in on McGee's Surprising Past in '90s Flashback Episode
- 5. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You?
- 6. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters
- 7. Miracle Workers' Geraldine Viswanathan Isn't Here For Hollywood Tokenism