Cast See all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Marcus chooses the final two candidates and gives them their most important challenge yet: walking a day in his shoes. The finalists are tasked with assessing a struggling local business and putting together an investment plan. Based on this information, Marcus will finally determine who The Partner will be.
Things get personal when Marcus puts the candidates to work in his current Chicago stores. Some excel and some fall behind when faced with real-life business challenges. It’s crunch time for the candidates to prove that they really knows their stuff and can take the heat.
Marcus gets to know who the five remaining candidates really are in a series of character tests. First, they must create a marketing campaign to show who they are as a brand. Then, Marcus challenges their backbones during a complex investment assessment.
In this series premiere, ten candidates arrive in Chicago to compete for a position working alongside Marcus Lemonis and an equity stake in his multi-million dollar company. Marcus puts the finalists to the test by challenging their communication skills.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 2. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 3. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 4. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 5. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 6. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?
- 7. A Virgin's Take on TV Virgins