Season 5, Episode 13 Can Two Wrongs Make a Right?
First Aired: February 9, 2004
Nikki's preparations for a scholarship go askew when an interviewer (Mirron Willis) crashes her party; Oglevee poses as a single parent to woo a single mother (Devika Parikh). Gertie: Kym Whitley. Destiny: Bee-Be Smith. Lauryn: Kennedy Rue McCullough. Mrs. Carter: Nicole Randall Johnson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100's Tasya Teles Opens Up about Echo's 'Heartbreaking' Origin Story
- 2. Love Island Recap: America Desperately Needs to Shake Things Up With Its Vote
- 3. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 4. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 5. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 6. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 7. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2