Season 5, Episode 9 What Will the Neighbors Think?
First Aired: April 23, 1999
A woman (Jane Adams) who becomes telepathic after backing her wheelchair into an electrical box learns the secrets of her neighbors in her apartment building. Ned: Peter Outerbridge. Dom Pardo: Garwin Sanford. Shirley: April Telek. Delia: Tabitha St. Germain. Tory Beth: Jill Teed. Directed by Helen Shaver.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6