First Aired: September 3, 2000
In the year 2076, a 20th-century scientist (Amanda Plummer) is on trial for transporting her time machine into a world where all technology has been outlawed. Nicole: Kelly McGillis. Wainwright: Charlton Heston. Clayton: Robert Loggia. Parkhurst: Cicely Tyson. Woods: Swoosie Kurtz. Harbison: Hal Holbrook. Gannon: Michael Moriarty. Ezekiel: Wallace Langham.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 2. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 3. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6
- 4. Here's How To Watch the Avengers: Endgame Premiere Livestream
- 5. The Trailer for Gotham's Series Finale Is Here, With 100 Percent More Batman
- 6. Here's How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 7. Which Game of Thrones Characters Are Most Likely to Die Fighting the White Walkers?