Season 6, Episode 21 Final Appeal
First Aired: September 3, 2000
Part 1 of two. In the year 2076, a 20th-century scientist (Amanda Plummer) goes on trial for transporting her time machine into a world where all technology has been outlawed. Nicole: Kelly McGillis. Wainwright: Charlton Heston. Clayton: Robert Loggia. Parkhurst: Cicely Tyson. Woods: Swoosie Kurtz. Harbison: Hal Holbrook. Gannon: Michael Moriarty. Ezekiel: Wallace Langham.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far