Cast See all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
AJ and Liv are barely speaking, but when Liv is busted for shoplifting, AJ is forced to bail her out. Meanwhile, AJ’s long-suffering co-host Sam pulls the plug on the pair’s radio show. More isolated than ever, AJ escapes to the country.
AJ and Liv find themselves in Sri Lanka, where a game of pool basketball, a mix-up on a massage table, and a late night disaster with a punishingly sad divorcee and broken glass in the pool area lead to an inevitable intimacy.
Indie rocker Amy Wade is showing every sign of being interested in AJ, but when Stevie identifies tiny dots on his penis, the floodgates of insecurity open.
AJ has to decide whether he will reach out to the now ex-best friend who slept with his now ex-girlfriend, or face the threat of eviction. He and Stevie learn that it’s better to let sleeping dogs lie when they each make a discovery about their mothers.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 2. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor
- 3. Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer Makes Jacob Tremblay Riding a Tricycle Look Sinister AF
- 4. Fox Releases Statement Following Jussie Smollett Arrest
- 5. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Ressler's in the Hot Seat
- 6. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever
- 7. One Day at a Time Is In Danger of Cancellation, So Go and Watch It, You Uncultured Heathens