Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
After an exhaustive nationwide search, six of the best burger flippers in the country come together in St. Louis with $25,000 on the line. Only three will make it past the discerning palates of Chef JJ Johnson and comedian Owen Benjamin. And then a hungry crowd will decide who has The Next Great Burger.
Denver Executive Chef Eli Odell demonstrates classical technique with his fois gras topped Shroom Luvas Burger. Chef de Cuisine Bobby Hansen draws inspiration from Tennessee barbecue with his tri-tip/short rib/brisket Music City Bangin' Burger. And Philadelphia Sous Chef Teaon Everage hopes his campari tomato jam gets The Burger 2.0 to the finale.
Cleveland butcher Michael Rado pits his signature sirloin chuck blend The Burger against Phoenix food truck chef Adam Allison's more refined crab leg and duck fat hollandaise Surf and Turf Burger. And St. Louis restaurant owner Katie Lee Collier has the wild card entry - the Italian-inspired Ciao Bella Burger.
It's complex flavors vs. simple and classic when St. Louis executive chef AJ Benga's Pacific Pork Belly Burger takes on Washington DC line cook Marvin Anthony's Energy Burger and Brooklyn food truck chef Andrew Zurica's Hard Times Burger.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 2. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 3. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 4. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us
- 5. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 6. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor
- 7. Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer Makes Jacob Tremblay Riding a Tricycle Look Sinister AF