Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Director Keith Behrman returns to filmmaking after a long hiatus, joining three songwriters on a quest to find inspiration in Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
Three city musicians and filmmaker Stéphane Lafleur discover an unknown side of Saskatchewan and visit the cabin of naturalist Grey Owl, as they work on a short film and soundtrack about Prince Albert National Park.
In Kouchibouguac National Park, filmmaker Jamie Travis and three musicians from the city work together for the first time, trying to create a short film and score inspired by the landscape.
Halifax filmmaker John Walker gives three indie musicians their first taste of acting, as he pursues his vision for a short film about Prince Edward Island National Park.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything Leaving Netflix in March
- 2. Syfy Cancels George R.R. Martin Series Nightflyers
- 3. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 4. This Is Us' Beth Episode Gave Us the First True, Good Cry of the Season
- 5. NCIS' Sean Murray Weighs in on McGee's Surprising Past in '90s Flashback Episode
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You?
- 7. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters