An exploration of the music-mind interaction that delves into the neuroscience of how melodies and rhythms affect and influence the brain, featuring jazz vocalist Bobby McFerrin, classical cellist Yo-Yo Ma, deaf percussionist Evelyn Glennie and rockers Jarvis Cocker and Richard Hawley. Included: the link between the brain's auditory and motor regions, which can be used to help people with Parkinson's disease and stroke patients. McFerrin and neuroscientist Daniel Levitin host.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 2. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 3. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 4. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 5. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win
- 6. Everything to Know About the 2019 Oscars
- 7. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode