Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Dr. H.H. Holmes is America's first serial killer. He built his Castle with stolen money and keeps business brisk with stolen bodies. But when detectives begin closing in, Holmes invents new scams... in order to fund his fateful, final escape from Chicago.
Dr. H.H. Holmes, owner of Chicago's World's Fair Hotel, designed his entire Castle with murder in mind. But when forced to choose between wife and mistress, his next victim might not be his easiest.
By May 1893, Chicago's World's Fair is in full swing. Dr. H.H. Holmes welcomes visitors to his hotel, a block-long structure designed to lure eager, young women into his clutches. Before long, Holmes makes each mysteriously vanish, never to be seen again.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 2. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 3. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 4. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 5. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 6. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage
- 7. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch