Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
This 9-year-old hip-hop dancer is the most incredible thing you'll see today.
Paige Fraser was diagnosed with scoliosis when she was 13 years old. But that didn't get in the way of her pursuit of dance. Now, she boasts training from the Ballet Atlantic Academy and Juilliard Summer Intensive, credits as a background dancer for Beyoncé, and is a founding member of Visceral Dance Chicago. In this episode of The Movement, find out how dance became Paige's healer.
Ok ladies, now let's get in formation! It's a line that Beyoncé fans worldwide answer to. But what is it like to really live that out, and perform alongside Queen B IRL? Harlem native and professional dancer Dnay Baptiste stopped by the Diamond Horseshoe in New York City to let us know.
Ashley Everett ad her story through dance.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay