Ten people of various faiths and backgrounds compete to be an inspirational public speaker. They each write and deliver a speech based on themes such as hope and forgiveness after a field trip designed to allow the contestants to experience the life and conditions of the disadvantaged, including spending a night with the homeless on Skid Row or living a day as a blind or wheelchair bound person. Experts critique each sermon and a studio audience determines who continues to the next round.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 2. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 3. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 4. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 5. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 6. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 7. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5