Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
After the verdict comes in, at the last minute, Erik Menendez and his brother, Lyle, are sent to separate prisons. Erik marries and begins to mount an appeal. Will his case be given another chance?
The first trial ends in a stunning surprise verdict. Erik alone takes us inside the prep for his second trial, his unlikely connection with OJ Simpson, and why he alone is left to speak for both the brothers
Erik Menendez recalls his mother's decline in the years leading up to the murders and looks on in agony as his brother Lyle testifies, vividly describing the abuse at the hands of their father.
The Trial of the Century takes a shocking turn when the defense says Erik and Lyle Menendez killed their parents after years of sexual abuse.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Easter Eggs in Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer
- 2. Netflix Renews Hill House as Anthology Series with The Haunting of Bly Manor
- 3. Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Trailer Makes Jacob Tremblay Riding a Tricycle Look Sinister AF
- 4. Fox Releases Statement Following Jussie Smollett Arrest
- 5. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Ressler's in the Hot Seat
- 6. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever
- 7. One Day at a Time Is In Danger of Cancellation, So Go and Watch It, You Uncultured Heathens