The Dreamboat; The Parents; Gopher, Isaac & the Starlet; The Importance of Being Johnny; Julie and the Producer
First Aired: May 5, 1984
A movie director (Ben Vereen) filming a musical aboard the ship tries to keep his star (Juliet Prowse) happy at Doc's expense; Julie is pursued by the lookalike brother (Dean Jones) of a man she almost married; the Captain falls for the mother (Alexis Smith) of a self-doubting rock star (Jimmy Osmond) on his first acting job.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Parks and Recreation Won't Return Unless There's a Story That 'Needs to Be Told,' Says Mike Schur
- 2. Legacies Finally Revealed the Truth About Malivore
- 3. Grey's Anatomy Recap: Amelia and Link Are Just Getting Started
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 5. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 6. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 7. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date