Season 8, Episode 27 Caribbean Cruise: Call Me Grandma; A Gentleman of Discrimination; The Perfect Divorce; Letting Go
First Aired: May 4, 1985
Conclusion. The "proper" English chaperone of pop group Menudo is put off by a woman's lies; a woman (Anne Baxter) overprotects her mentally disabled son; an employer is baited for a sex-discrimination suit by a woman (Linda Purl) posing as a man. Gavin MacLeod, Fred Grandy. Elizabeth Raleigh: Lana Turner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3