Season 6, Episode 11 The Tomorrow Lady; Father, Dear Father; Still Life
First Aired: December 4, 1982
A woman (Greer Garson) with ESP is certain she's about to meet the man of her dreams; a man pretends to be the father of his friend's daughter to impress a member of a single-parents group (Kim Darby). Lawrence Pressman.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?