Caribbean Cruise: Call Me Grandma; A Gentleman of Discrimination; The Perfect Divorce; Letting Go
First Aired: May 4, 1985
The “proper” English chaperone of pop group Menudo is put off by a woman's lies; a woman (Anne Baxter) overprotects her mentally disabled son; an employer is baited for a sex-discrimination suit by a woman (Linda Purl) posing as a man. Gavin MacLeod, Fred Grandy. Elizabeth Raleigh: Lana Turner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is