Film-studio humor about the wheeling and dealing at a fictitious Tinseltown factory in 1937. `Hollywood is a sunny place with shady people,' makeup artist Mary Parker cautions her daughter, June, a budding starlet. Among the shadiest: press agent Jack Sweeney and a Howard Hughes-like mogul named Roland White.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix