Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
The Alaskans are desperate to fill their smokehouses with winter just weeks away. Later, the Seldens all pitch in to haul Tyler's recent moose kill back home; and Heimo and Charlie both worry they might not have meat for the winter months ahead.
Winter in the Arctic Refuge usually means go time for the Alaskans, but this year's low snowfall slows them down because snow machines and dogsleds are useless in these conditions.
The days grow shorter as winter tightens its grip, meaning less daylight for checking traps. Later, Heimo and Edna's fur count is way down; and Edna takes matters into her own hands when wolves invade their traplines.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 3. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 4. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 5. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 6. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 7. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal