A late-night show hosted by the creator of the Emmy-winning `In Living Color' was aimed at the young, urban audience left stranded by Arsenio Hall when he left the late-night wars in 1994. Guests sometimes appeared in sketches. Coexecutive producer Charlie Parsons was the creative force behind cutting-edge, offbeat British talk shows such as `The Big Breakfast.'
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed