Season 1, Episode 7 The Price of Life
First Aired: October 30, 1970
The high cost of medical care is dramatized in “The Price of Life.” Pete Duel stars as a 26-year-old construction worker who is dying of kidney failure because he can't afford the lifesaving dialysis machine that costs $20,000. Dr. Goldstone: Broderick Crawford. Millie: Susan O'Connell. Greg: Stephen Brooks. Mike Durrell: Paul Hampton. Sam: Mike Farrell. Judge: Gene Raymond.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. There's Another Bundle of Joy Coming to Grey's Anatomy
- 2. The Good Place Revealed Another Bad Place Spy, and It's Not Who We Expected
- 3. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 4. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 5. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 7. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.