An edgy lampoon of 1950s optimism in the saga of two small-time businessmen who try to strike it rich in Pittsburgh. Produced by David Letterman, it follows the moneymaking misadventures of the owners of Paradise Storage: naive Emmett and his opportunistic partner, Earl, who never met a sweetheart deal that didn't turn sour. Frenetically paced, and filmed in black and white, it goes beneath the benign sitcom-driven images of that decade to serve up dark, biting visions with humor.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindhunter : Is Bill's Son a Murderer in the Making?
- 2. Marcel, the Friends Monkey, Is Still A Bigger Star than Joey Tribbiani
- 3. How Michael Kelly Was Able to Finally Say Goodbye to House of Cards' Doug Stamper
- 4. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 5. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 6. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 7. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2