Season 2, Episode 8 The Neighborhood
First Aired: November 19, 2002
Lulu (Wendy Moniz) represents an old friend when one of the woman's adopted children is murdered and the other is taken away after her husband becomes a suspect. Meanwhile, Nick helps a mentally challenged man he knew when he was a boy. Alvin: Alan Rosenberg. Jake: Raphael Sbarge. Laurie: Kathleen Chalfant.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Parks and Recreation Won't Return Unless There's a Story That 'Needs to Be Told,' Says Mike Schur
- 2. Legacies Finally Revealed the Truth About Malivore
- 3. Grey's Anatomy Recap: Amelia and Link Are Just Getting Started
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 5. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 6. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 7. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date