A study of the two-year postwar investigation to track down Gestapo officers responsible for the murder of 50 Allied airmen who escaped from a German prison camp on March 24, 1944, but were recaptured and executed under orders from Adolf Hitler. This story was the basis for the 1963 film "The Great Escape." Included: dramatic recreations of events; interviews with surviving POWs and family of Gestapo members found guilty of war crimes. Written and directed by Steve Westh.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name