Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The final 2 square off in The Grand Hustle Finale, each working with former friends and foes to create and sell VIP experiences for T.I.'s live concert in Las Vegas. Winner takes all, earning the coveted 6-figure salary.
The remaining 4 hustlers must set aside their pride and act as assistants to members of the Grand Hustle team. Now at the bottom of the totem pole, who will let their ego get the best of them, sending them packing?
Who better to put the 5 remaining hustlers to the ultimate test than the people who know T.I. best, his family. T.I. directs his kids to be extra, so he can see who has what it takes to manage his crew.
Every moment counts as the 6 remaining hustlers have to pitch a movie idea to T.I. When teams begin to lose focus, the projects unravel. In the end one A-lister makes a critical error and pays the ultimate price.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 19, 2018
- Rating: TV-14
- Premise: Sixteen business-minded men and women compete for a position with a six-figure salary within Tip's multimillion-dollar Grand Hustle business empire. (more)
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer