Season 2, Episode 18 Killer Song
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: March 29, 2011
A convicted murderer (Sam Robards) is sued when he profits from the crime by writing a song that allegedly describes the killing. Meanwhile, Eli anonymously uses the firm to help a woman (America Ferrera) whose father is facing deportation after being arrested for a crime he didn't commit.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 3. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 4. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 6. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes