Season 2, Episode 18 Killer Song
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: March 29, 2011
A convicted murderer (Sam Robards) is sued when he profits from the crime by writing a song that allegedly describes the killing. Meanwhile, Eli anonymously uses the firm to help a woman (America Ferrera) whose father is facing deportation after being arrested for a crime he didn't commit.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2