Season 2, Episode 18 Killer Song
First Aired: March 29, 2011
A convicted murderer (Sam Robards) is sued when he profits from the crime by writing a song that allegedly describes the killing. Meanwhile, Eli anonymously uses the firm to help a woman (America Ferrera) whose father is facing deportation after being arrested for a crime he didn't commit.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 2. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 3. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 4. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 5. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 6. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 7. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles