Season 2, Episode 13 Real Deal
First Aired: February 8, 2011
A mole is detected in the firm when Alicia takes on a class-action lawsuit and tries to round up more signatures for the case than shrewd lawyer Louis Canning (Michael J. Fox), who uses a physical disability to his advantage to sway potential clients. Meanwhile, Derrick brings in a super PAC as a client.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party