Season 3, Episode 7 The One Where Diane and Liz Topple Democracy
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: April 26, 2019
Diane and Liz deal with a close ally when assigned to a class action case involving malfunctioning voting machines in the 2016 presidential election. Blum's domineering tactics continue to push buttons at the firm while he purposefully stalls his work on Second Helix. Lucca is intrigued by a handsome associate of Blum's.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Report Review: Adam Driver Shines In Amazon's Dense, Detailed Docudrama
- 2. Timothy Olyphant Joins Fargo Season 4
- 3. Psych: The Movie 2 Pushed to 2020, Moves From USA to NBCU's Streaming Service
- 4. Everything to Know About Peacock, NBCUniversal's Streaming Service
- 5. Here's When Schitt's Creek Season 6 Premieres
- 6. Queer Eye Cast Tries to Fix Coach Steve in Big Mouth Season 3 Trailer
- 7. Alex Trebek Says He Is in Chemotherapy Again in Ongoing Battle with Pancreatic Cancer