Season 4, Episode 41 17-041
First Aired: November 6, 2017
How to shoot lower scores when playing under pressure; areas of the game most affected by nerves; and a sports and performance psychologist shares how to be great in the moment. Also: for Veterans Day, a visit with a U.S. Marine vet and amputee who has bettered his life with golf through the PGA HOPE program.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement