Season 4, Episode 20 17-020
First Aired: May 15, 2017
Michael Breed recaps The Players Championship by teaching how to execute the best shots of the weekend and how to swing like the champion. Also: the role wrists and shoulders play in the golf swing and how new grip technology helps a player grip the club properly every time.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 2. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 3. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 4. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 5. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 6. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of Oct. 11