A chronicle of a 1947 California-to-New-York freight-train trip carrying food supplies to feed the needy in post-war Italy and France. Upon arrival in New York, the "cargo of good will" is transferred to steamships bound for Europe. Featured: an appearance by Eddie Cantor and journalist Drew Pearson.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. A Blue Bloods Alum Is Headed to Manifest Season 2 as Ben's Ex
- 4. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 5. Dancing With the Stars Host Tom Bergeron Speaks Out Against Sean Spicer Casting Decision
- 6. What's New on Netflix in September
- 7. What's Leaving Netflix in September 2019