Season 4, Episode 25 For Sale by Owner
First Aired: May 16, 1994
A stranger makes a generous offer for the Banks estate, which prompts the family to reminisce about their good times there. Donald Trump and Marla Maples have cameos. Ron: Tom Henschel. Philip: James Avery.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 10, 1990
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: Between early success as a rapper and later on the big screen, Will Smith headlined this hit sitcom about a streetwise Philadelphia youth living with wealthy relatives in L.A. The cultural clashes that inevitably arose resulted in life lessons for all. (more)
- 1. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 2. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year
- 3. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 4. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 7. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?