Season 3, Episode 13 If and When
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: February 8, 2016
Jude spends time with Jack, a quirky foster teen he met at Callie's foster-youth event. Meanwhile, Brandon and Mat write a rock musical based on "Romeo and Juliet" for their senior project; and Jesus asks Ana about his and Mariana's biological father.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Your Favorite Scary Movies This Halloween
- 2. 3 Theories on How Tricia Helfer's Charlotte Is Returning for Lucifer Season 5
- 3. All the Netflix Christmas Movies and Specials Coming This Holiday Season
- 4. Grease Spin-Off Series Rydell High Coming to HBO Max
- 5. Queer Latinx TV Characters Helped Me See Myself When I Needed It Most
- 6. Los Espookys Doesn't Explain Latinx Culture to a White Audience, and It's Better for It
- 7. Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram with the Friends Reunion Selfie We Needed