An acclaimed seven-part drama about a British family that settles in Kenya in 1913, hoping to transform the wilderness into a thriving coffee plantation. Adapted from Elspeth Huxley's semiautobiographical book, the series originally aired on `Masterpiece Theatre.'
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More